Adopt An Alpaca
Our Adopt An Alpaca program makes the perfect gift for alpaca lovers of all ages!
Adopting an alpaca offers a unique way of having alpacas in your life without having to own one. It makes the perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, Mother’s and Father’s Day–or any day that you would like to provide some cheer, celebrate a milestone or thank someone special.
Here is what is included in the Adoption Package
• Personalized certificate of adoption with a photo of your favourite alpaca
• Alpaca fact sheet
• A fleece/fibre sample for show and tell
• Assorted alpaca lover items
Plus two tickets to meet the alpaca at a future farm event.
Cost is $50 per alpaca adoption sent by regular mail or $75 if you want express shipping
Adoption Terms & Conditions
- The adopter will be the named individual or individuals stated on the adoption certificate.
- We will process your application as soon as possible on receipt of payment.
- Alpaca Adoption Packs will be sent by mail. There will be an additional charge for shipping by Express Post.
- You are under no obligation to renew the adoption. It will only be renewed with your express permission.
- It is sometimes necessary for us to replace or sell alpacas on the farm. In the event of your chosen alpaca being replaced or sold, we will offer you an alternative alpaca. It will not be possible to refund any fees paid.
- It is understood that one alpaca may be “adopted” by more than one individual at a time.
- Adoption does not imply ownership.
How to Adopt an Alpaca
- Choose your alpaca at “Meet the Alpacas”
- Send an email to email@example.com that includes the following information:
- Your name
- The name of the alpaca you have selected
- The name you would like on the Adoption Certificate.
- The date you wish the adoption to commence; for example, a birthday, anniversary, special occasion, simple thank you, congratulations, etc.
- Any message you would like us to include with the package
- A mailing address identifying where the Alpaca Adoption Pack should be mailed.
- Physical items included in your adoption package will be shipped to this address.
- An email address for the recipient to receive information for the future Farm Event to meet the alpaca.
- A daytime phone number for you
Cost is $50 per alpaca adoption sent by regular mail or $75 if you want express shipping. All payments to be made by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be confirmed via return email. Once payment is received, the Alpaca Adoption Pack will be shipped within 2 business days.
Thank you for supporting an Ontario Farm! Adoptions help pay for the care and feeding of the alpacas.
We have an agreement with the coyotes, they live on one side of the creek and we live on the other. Just to be sure, we also have a livestock guardian dog who lets them know they are not welcome to visit the farm. One of the most common breeds for an alpaca livestock...